Not your typical REALTOR®. Not your typical REALTOR® bio.
You hate typical real estate agent bios. Don't worry, I do too. They're like cardboard - stiff, bland, and identical to every other bio out there. Instead of boasting ad nauseam about awards and accomplishments you're not interested in, I'm taking a novel approach of actually giving you what you want. Real answers to questions you're probably wondering right now. But yes, I have that generic bio for you too.
Will you return my calls and emails?
Yes, without question.
I realize this is one of the major frustrations the general public has when dealing with agents. I get dozens of calls, texts, and emails daily and I work hard to reply as quickly as possible.
I've met many REALTORS® who are jerks. Are you?
Depends on who you ask. If you ask my teenage kids, they'll probably say yes. A handful of people, like my parents, think I leave golden footprints in the sand. And, of course, my husband and our dog think I’m awesome. Those are the extremes and most people's opinion fall somewhere in the middle.
Here's what I can tell you: I’m honest and candid. I take pride in being approachable and friendly. A true professional with a good sense of humor. If you need a quick real estate brain to pick or a strong dose of honesty, you're in the right place.
Do you have experience doing exactly what I need?
Until you tell me what you need, there is no way of knowing. These are my strong suits:
- Traditional home sales
- Senior moves
- Distressed properties & 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges
If your situation isn’t represented on this list, don't worry. Contact me anyway. If I can't help, I can get you referred to another agent who can.
What kind of work are you really good at?
On a personal level, I’m a pretty good cook (I make a mean Ahi tuna), I have kept all of my annual flowers alive straight through until early fall, and I am a decent pottery artist. I also have 3 horses, and each will emphatically tell you I’m not the worst rider who has ever sat on them.
On a professional level, here are some of the skill-sets I've developed over the years:
- Listening. Unfortunately, it’s a lost art these days.
- Negotiating. It’s part art, part science, and part soy sauce. No, wait, that's the tuna marinade.
- Cutting through the BS (also known as efficiency). I'm not going to waste your time or mine unnecessarily.
- Candor. I will be open and honest with you.
- Technology. I use the most recent technology to market your home.
What do clients think of you?
My clients are better suited to answer this for you. Here's what some of them have said:
- “Marriage counselor, kid wrangler, sold our house and helped us get THE house! She rocks!” -MNS
- "Cathy Miller helped me settle my dad's estate in Nevada and sell my home in Indiana with her excellent connections." -R. Evans
- "Cathy was able to sell my cousin's home in Louisville for me to settle the estate. I am 82 years old and live in Illinois, so I relied on her to take charge and ensure everything was handled. She did a wonderful job for me and helped me not to worry." -S. Stone
- "My husband & I lived in our house over 50 years. When he passed away last year I decided to downsize. Cathy helped my daughter and I get things in order, get the house on the market, and found a nice condo for me." -Jo R.
- ”Cathy Miller is an outstanding service person and has been listing our bank’s properties since 2006.” -J. Garris
- "Cathy took care of my real estate needs on day one.” -D. A.
- "I have purchased several homes and sold a few through Cathy Miller and have always been impressed. She works hard to make her clients happy. You want the truth and the whole truth this is the realtor for you. She is very friendly and very upfront which was what I liked about her. She has now been my realtor for years now. If you want a realtor that will help you find something within your means, She would be it." Mr. Scott & Crabtree
That was entertaining, but I'm sure you kind of want to know about some of those boring awards and achievements I have.
- Top producing agent & million dollar producer at Coldwell Banker McMahan since 2009
- International President’s Circle (award) 2009-present
- International President’s Elite (award) 2009-present
- International Diamond Society (award) 2009-present
- International Sterling Society (award) 2009-present
- Prior to 2009, I was a top producing agent at a another company for 4 years
- Kentucky Association of Realtors Delegate (2017-present)
- Kentucky Association of Realtors Professional Standards Committee (2008-present)
- Kentucky Association of Realtors Legal Affairs & Risk Reduction Committee (2015-2017)
- Founder of the First Responders Home Purchase Program
- Certified Smart Home Specialist
- Mentor new agents within the company
- I am the agent other agents hire to sell their homes…seriously.
- Volunteer for Be My Eyes (sight service for the blind)
- I know all the words to Billy Joel’s We Didn't Start the Fire. OK, I don't, but that doesn’t stop me from singing along at the top of my lungs.